County Donegal - Capture & Discover - September 2019
Putting the "Wild" in Irelands Wild Atlantic Way, County Donegal in North West Ireland is a ruggedly wild and beautiful location, making it the perfect getaway for photographers looking to hone their craft or simply to discover a new location. A stronghold of the Irish language, it was recently voted by National Geographic traveler magazine as the coolest place to visit. It's wild valleys, hidden coves and dramatic coastline, make it the perfect playground for landscape photographers.
Our base during this workshop is the Gweedore region of County Donegal, from here, we will venture out to locations that are slightly “Off the beaten track”, taking you away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, into a landscape that is amongst the most stunning in Ireland.
Days begin early, and are broken up into three parts:
- A morning “In the field” session,
- Mid morning review of the images captured earlier that day,
- Evening “In the Field Session”.
During these sessions, we work to develop our creative eye, honing our compositional and camera skills, to capture images that are seductively wild and beautiful.
What is included
- Evening meal
- Transport during the tour
- Pub lunch
- Accommodation - Hotel Accommodation (single room)
What is Excluded
- Personal / Travel / Camera Insurance
- Transportation to the workshop
Prices & Dates
- Dates – Check in 1PM Thursday September 26th 2019 / Depart Noon Sunday September 29th 2019
- Cost – €845
- Booking Deposit – €150
- Group size – Maximum of five guests
- Level – Beginner to Advanced
Cancellations with less than 30 days notice will be refunded their fee minus their booking deposit. In the event that their place is filled the user will also be refunded their booking deposit.
How to Book
To book or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org . Booking deposits can be paid via PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer.