Donegal April 2018
County Donegal in North West Ireland is a ruggedly wild and beautiful location, making it the perfect getaway for photographers looking to hone their craft or simply to discover a new location. A stronghold of the Irish language, it was recently voted by National Geographic traveler magazine as the coolest place to visit. Putting the "Wild" in Irelands "Wild Atlantic Way", it's wild valleys, hidden coves and dramatic coastline, make it the perfect playground for landscape photographers.
Our base during this workshop is South West Donegal, from here, we will venture out to locations that are slightly “Off the beaten track”, taking you away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, into a landscape that is amongst the most stunning in Ireland.
Days begin early, and are broken up into three parts – a morning “In the field” session, an afternoon In the Field or Digital workflow session, followed by an evening “In the Field Session”. During these sessions, we work to develop our creative eye, honing our compositional and camera skills, to capture images that are seductively wild and beautiful.
Pricing & Dates
- Dates – Check in 1PM Thursday April 5th 2018 / Depart Noon Sunday April 8th 2018
- Cost – €845
- Booking Deposit – €150
- Group size – Maximum of five guests
- Level – Beginner to Advanced
- Accommodation - Hotel Accommodation (single room)
Breakfast each morning
· Single Room
· Pub Lunch
· Evening meal each night
· Photographic tuition
· Transportation during the workshop
· Printing of your choice by Ireland's leading Fine Art printers
What's excluded in the price
- Personal / Travel / Camera Insurance
- Transportation to the workshop
Cancellations with less than 30 days notice will be refunded their fee minus their booking deposit. In the event that their place is filled the user will also be refunded their booking deposit.
- To book or for further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org