Connemara & Inishboffin September 2018
Capture and Discover the West of Ireland on this workshop to Connemara and the Island of Inishboffin
Oscar Wilde, described Connemara as "savagely beautiful. On this landscape workshop, as we explore the backroads, mountain passes and the wildly beautiful Island of Inishboffin you will get to understand why.
The Connemara region has attracted artists of all types for hundreds of years. With its ever changing light, coupled with a dramatic landscape of hidden lakes, deserted beaches and quiet mountain passes, it is not hard to see why this region is a photographers playground.
As with all my photography workshops, the goal is to get you slightly “Off the beaten track”, taking you away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, into a landscape that is amongst the most scenic in Ireland. Against this beautiful backdrop, we will work to develop your creative eye, by honing your compositional and camera skills.
On this workshop we will based for the first two nights in the heart of Connemara, before making the short boat trip to the beautiful, yet dramaticllay beautiful Island of Inishboffin. From here, we will rove out to choice locations to discover this little explored Island. Overnighting on the Island, we will then spend the following morning photographing the Island, before returning to the mainland, from where our tour ends.
Pricing & Dates
- Dates – Check in 1PM Thursday September 20th 2018 / Depart Noon Sunday September 23rd 2018
- Cost – €950
- Booking Deposit – €200
- Group size – Maximum of five guests
- Level – Beginner to Advanced
- Accommodation - Hotel Accommodation (single room)
Breakfast each morning
· Single Room
· Pub Lunch
· Evening meal each night
· Photographic tuition
· Transportation during the workshop
· Printing of your choice by Ireland's leading Fine Art printers
What's excluded in the price
- Personal / Travel / Camera Insurance
- Transportation to the workshop
Cancellations with less than 30 days notice will be refunded their fee minus their booking deposit. In the event that their place is filled the user will also be refunded their booking deposit.
- To book or for further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org